Home

Monday, August 12, 2013

Casing Harriet

Yaaaay! I found some time to play in my stamp room today. I actually made two cards, both of which are casings of a talented stamper from Splitcoaststampers (SCS). Her name is Harriet...known as hskelly on SCS...and she is the CAS Alumni being honored with the Clean and Simple challenge today. We were to select one of her cards and case it, making it our own with a few changes. Here are the two cards I made, as well as the links to Harriet's cards.





Supplies I used:
Stamps: Treasured by Sweet n Sassy; Itty Bitty Banners by Stampin' Up
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, So Saffron
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up More Mustard
Accessories: Copic markers, Crystal Effects, glitter glue, gemstones, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, circle Nestabilities, Long Classic Nestabilities, dimensionals







 Supplies I used:
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Amazing to Zany by Stampin' Up
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Pistachio Pudding, Melon Mambo
Accessories: hexagon punch, sponge daubers



 

6 comments:

Stef H said...

holy moly! i love both of these! the colors on the 1st card are absolutely gorgeous as is the layout. as to the 2d one.... i'm hooked on chevrons and hexagons lately! at least i'm keeping with the trend. now to make something with them - LOL.

hope ur feeling good!

hugs :)

Benzi said...

Charlene, I'm so glad to see you stamping today. Beautiful creations for Harriet. Take care and big hugs!

Ellen Taylor said...

So happy to see you creating Charlene! Hope you a doing well and recovering, I think of you often!! Your cards are fantastic!!
Big Hugs!
Ellen

bensarmom said...

What beautiful cards Charlene! I absolutely LOVE the butterfly card as it is one of my favorite Sweet and Sassy stamps. You did a wonderful CASE of Harriet's cards. Blessings and prayers coming your way.

Loll said...

Hi Charlene. Two fabulous cards to honor Harriet. LOVE the colors on the first with the gorgeous blue butterfly. Loll xx

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous casing of Harriet's wonderful CAS style.....well done, my friend